ILVE Nostalgie ovens offer an attractive and traditional country style finish that enhances the appearance of a traditional kitchen. The oven features are identical to the the more modern looking ILVE ovens but for a vitreous enamelled pressed door and control panel. Brass, Chrome or Bronze control knobs and oven door handle finish off this truly country style oven.
900NMP available in Antique White, Blue, Burgandy, Emerald Green, Matt Black and Stainless Steel.
design matched with performance
ILVE Nostalgie built-in ovens offer attractive and traditional country style finishes that enhance the appearance of any kitchen. The perfect synergy of design and performance excellence, ILVE’s built-in Nostalgie range comes in 60cm to 90cm models. All of which offer a unique choice of baking, grilling or rotisserie and the superb quality of features and functions synonymous with ILVE.
ILVE’s 90cm oven cavity inclides a special function we call QuickStart; this mode will pre-heat your oven to 175°C in under 8 minutes so you can get cooking quicker!
ILVE’s 900 Series built-in oven offers most of the same superior cooking features as our flagship 948 SXMP configured in a space saving 80cm footprint. The large 110 litre oven capacity is combined with compact external dimensions to suit a smaller kitchen environment
90cm Nostalgie Oven
- Select 11 multifunction cooking
- Electric Rotisserie
- 110 litre oven capacity
- Easy clean vitreous enamel interior smooth black non staining appearance
- Easy dismantling of oven interior
- Triple glazed glass door for safer and cooler door temperatures
- Recessed full width grill element with removable self cleaning roof
- Cool touch athermic door handle and Control panel with door cooling fan
- Removable oven door and inner door glass
- Electronic programmable timer
- Catalytic self cleaning system
- Stainless steel fan fat filter
- Sealed Oven – Allows you to cook at lower temperatures and seal’s food flavours in resulting in moister fresher tasting dishes with less food splatter
- Pizza and bread mode
- Precision thermostatic control 0°C through to 250°C
- Quickstart fast preheat time 0°C – 175°C in 8 minutes
For more information – please download the product PDF