ILVE 900mm built ovens are a great member of the ILVE family of built-in appliances. They feature the latest European styling and cooking functions. ILVE have removed all the unnecessary gimmicks and ornaments to create clean, sophisticated styling, matched with ILVE’s commitment to quality. Whichever ILVE oven you choose, each is designed to blend in perfectly with all kitchen décors. ILVE’s latest range of touch control ovens also feature a new thermostat that reaches 250°C
900SXMP available in Stainless Steel.
All ILVE 90cm ovens can take two decent sized chickens or the largest portion of meat available to give you a ‘spit roast’ cooking result in your home. A deep baking tray (supplied) will catch the drippings, or alternatively you can use this baking tray to prepare and roast potatoes and vegetables.
ILVE’s 900 Series built-in oven offers most of the same superior cooking features as our flagship 948 SXMP configured in a space saving 80cm footprint. The large 110 litre oven capacity is combined with compact external dimensions to suit a smaller kitchen environment
ILVE’s 90cm oven cavity includes a special function we call QuickStart; this mode will pre-heat your oven to 175°C in under 8 minutes so you can get cooking quicker!
- Select 11 multifunction cooking
- Electric Rotisserie
- 110 litre oven capacity
- Easy clean vitreous enamel interior smooth black non staining appearance
- Easy dismantling of oven interior
- Triple glazed glass door for safer and cooler door temperatures
- Recessed full width grill element with removable self cleaning roof
- Cool touch athermic door handle and Control panel with door cooling fan
- Removable oven door and inner door glass
- Electronic programmable timer
- Catalytic self cleaning system
- Stainless steel fan fat filter
- Sealed Oven – Allows you to cook at lower temperatures and seal’s food flavours in resulting in moister fresher tasting dishes with less food splatter
- Pizza and bread mode
- Precision thermostatic control 0°C through to 250°C
- Quickstart fast preheat time 0°C – 175°C in 8 minutes
For more information – please download the product PDF