LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN THE KITCHENHIGH POWERED & HIGHLY EFFICIENT
ILVE’s induction cooktops are for people who have been thinking about upgrading their cooktop at home but aren’t able go gas, ILVE’s square induction systems are the ultimate alternative. Unlike normal electric cooktops, induction technology produces heat by creating a magnetic field which generates heat directly to the cooking vessel. This means that the heat is instantaneous, temperature control is immediate and the heat is evenly spread over the bottom of the pan, meaning no more annoying hot or cold spots, the ILVE induction elements also include booster zones to minimize heat up times even further.
- Kera Black + glass
- Twist and Slide TC with direct access to 11 heating levels (0-9 + keep warm + boost)
- Ergonomic central position allows more space for the pots
- Standby consumption < 0.5W
- Protection against incorrect 400V connection
- Fast heat-up time
- Easy clean smooth black glass surface
- 5 boosters
- 5 timers simultaneously operational with egg-timer
- Child safety lock
- 5 residual heat indicators
- Stop and Go’ feature
- Auto-Power (heating area and delivered power adapt themselves to the pot being used)
- Auto-Stop (in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow or over-temperature)
- Width 880mm
- Height 53mm
- Depth 520mm
- Hard Wired (cable not supplied)
- Total electrical load: 7.4 kW
- Stand by consumption: <0.5W
Download the brochure to learn more about this product’s technical details and performance features.
Download the user manual for information on installation, safety, operating instructions, maintenance and warranty.