Universally considered one of the finest European specialist manufactures of hand crafted appliances, ILVE’s Nostalgie range of freestanding ovens does not disappoint.
ILVE Nostalgie ovens offer attractive and traditional country style finishes that enhance the appearance of a traditional kitchen. Combining the perfect synergy of cosmetic and performance excellence, available in 8 colour choices to complement the solid brass, chrome or bronze control knobs and oven door handles to finish off this truly unique style oven.
ILVE’s Nostalgie range offers a unique choice of baking, grilling or rotisserie in a single oven or two ovens simultaneously. All models offer the superb quality of features and functions synonymous with ILVE.
PN90IMP available in Antique White, Blue, Bright White, Burgandy, Emerald Green, Gloss Black, Matt Black and Stainless Steel.
Also available in 1,625 RAL colours.
For pricing please consult with ILVE.
Featured on all ILVE ovens, this system draws air from around the lower door up through the internal door glazing and expels the excess hot air through slots placed on each side of the door. In addition to this, the middle and interior glass panel are coated with a silver deflector that keeps the heat in the oven.
induction centre zone
To help you diversify the way you cook at home, we have developed a gas & induction cooktop. This allows you to be even more creative when cooking a feast. Now you can have your super low simmering sauce and your searing hot fry pan or WOK on the same cooktops at the same time!
professional cooking features
ILVE hand made ovens incorporate professional quality features that will delight any aspiring home chef or want-to-be kitchen master.
Renowned for class leading interior oven capacities, ILVE ovens also feature a full internal grill system allowing several dishes to be cooked, grilled or baked at the same time.
Combining a Quickstart oven pre-heat function that heats to 175°C in less than 8 minutes with simple, accurate variable temperature adjustment up to 250°C, means ILVE puts you in total control of your cooking.
Roasting in an ILVE oven couldn’t be easier. Whether you choose the Rotisserie mode or the more conventional way of cooking, ILVE have thought of everything you need to conquer your kitchen.
Biscuits, Cakes, Quiche & Pies
ILVE’s large capacity ovens make batch baking large quantities of food a breeze.
Bread and Pizza
Made simple with the optional ILVE Pizza Stone. Having been used for thousands of years for cooking, clay is still essential today for cooking uniformly without oil or other fats, and bringing out natural flavours. It enables no metal contact with delicate pastries and keeps the flavours fresh. Just insert the stone in the lower part of the oven and then heat the stone. This allows you to bake your bread and pizza on a hot stone, just like the old style bread baking.
Electric 90cm Oven
- Select 11 multifunction cooking modes
- 110 litre oven capacity
- Easy clean vitreous enamel interior smooth black non staining appearance
- AS304 stainless steel construction
- Recessed full width grill element
- Digital programmable timer
- Control panel and door cooling fan
- Triple glazed tinted glass door for safer and cooler door temperatures
- Catalytic self cleaning system
- Positive stop glide internal trays
- Large baking tray
- Stainless steel fan fat filter
- Removable oven door and inner door glass
- Sealed Oven – Allows you to cook at lower temperatures and seal’s food flavours in resulting in moister fresher tasting dishes with less food splatter
- Precision thermostatic control 0 C through to 250 C
- Quickstart preheating function 0 – 180 C in 8 minutes
- Oven storage drawer
- 5 burner gas cooktop including Triple ring 5kW solid brass WOK burner
- Stainless Steel Tepanyaki Plate & Dual Induction Zone
- All gas burner fitted with flame failure safety devices
- One piece easy clean stainless steel hob top with spacious burner placement
- Individually pressed hob designed to confine spillages
- All burner are solid Brass burner
- 100% Hand assembled
For more information – please download the product PDF