VAPORE CONCEALED RANGE HOOD
PURPOSE BUILT & DESIGNED FOR
USE WITH INDUCTION COOKTOPS
Get inspired, Get creative, Get out of your comfort zone...
Get lost in the moment!
VAPORE is the first built-in hood in the world with the ability to avoid condensation that inevitably is created on surfaces and filters of a traditional range hood when it is installed over induction cooktops. Unlike the gas cooktop, induction cooktops only heat the receptacles that contain food and not the surrounding air, therefore the hood surfaces remain cold. When cooking, hot fumes / steam rises, they then come into contact with the cold surfaces of the hood, releasing the moisture in the air that will turn into water droplets which then inevitably fall onto the underlying surface and onto the food being cooked dragging behind fat and impurities. This unfortunately is physics and absolutely does not depend on the hood suction capacity, but on the temperature difference between the cooking heat being created and the range hood’s cold surfaces. These droplets also inevitably form inside the hood itself, and over time can cause problems to the electrical and electronic components. Thanks to this new system, ILVE has resolved one of the most unpleasant and difficult problems in the context of cooking with induction. From now on every induction hob has found its solution: VAPORE!
- True concealed styling to suit any kitchen design
- Slide out fascia with infrared heating to eliminate condensation
- Innovative vapour system prevents water droplets onto the cooking surface
- Automatic delayed shut down function (5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes)
- Energy class A
- Bright LED lights
- Stainless steel ONLY
- Available in 2 sizes, 60cm & 90cm
- Recommended for Tepanyaki models or when very high air extraction is required
- Twin turbine high velocity fan, optional in-line motor is available to assist air flow
- Anodised aluminium filters
- Automatic filter cleaning warning light
- Filter cleaning in warm soapy water or dishwasher
- Water release outlet
- Extraction 1200 m3/h gross air movement
- Four-speed controls (1-2-3-Intensive)
- Ø150mm ducting outlet
- ECO BOOST - Our new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-booster”. When active, the range hood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes, and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3.
- Charcoal filters
- Motor cut out fire protection
- 600mm or 900mm Wide
- 339mm High (body)
- 299mm Deep
- 10AMP 3pin GPO
- 24 Months
Made In italy