Incorporating all the features as the X400 Hood, the XR400-90 Remote motor hood reduces the noise in the kitchen by up to 70%. At ILVE, we are dedicated to creating quiet range hoods with maximum performance via the use of a remote extraction system, in which motor is located seperate to the hood body ( i.e. in the ceiling). By doing this, the noise is reduced rapidly. Both the installation methods of the motor; in the roof (Silent Split Exterior) or in a false ceiling (Silent Split In-line) for example is designed for ease of installation based on your individual needs. In-built LED Lights produce a natural brightness, illuminating your cooking area while the streamlined electronic control panel ensures whisper quiet air extraction is at your fingertips. Either as a visual focal point or discreetly integrated, it is easy to see that ILVE Rangehood’s are built to extract!
XR400-90 available in Stainless Steel.
Remote Motor Canopy Range hood
- Designed and purpose built for ILVE appliances Recommended for Tepanyaki models or when very high air extraction is required
- Ultra sleek design with stainless steel moulded front facia
- Remote Motor: the fan motor can be installed remotley from the body and cooking area (see copy on previous page)
- Suitable for all ILVE cooktops 80, 90 & 100cm
- Twin turbine high velocity fan, optional in-line motor is available to assist air flow
- ECO-booster Feature: Our new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-booster”. When active, the range hood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes, and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3.
- Programmable 5, 10, 15, 20 minute auto fan shut-down
- Dishwasher Stainless steel safe filters
- Electronic variable speed control
- Adjustable flue to ceiling your preferred height
- Motor cut out fire protection
- LED lighting
- Filter cleaning reminder light
- Max. Air flow (m3/h): 920 net or 1200 gross*
- Noise (dB): high 62
- AS304 stainless steel construction
- Sizes: 90cm
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Ducting size: 150mm**
For more information, please download the product brochure