Coconut Curry Salmon Parcels
- 1 pack Huon Salmon Ocean trout - 2 portions (skin on)
- 1 pack Huon salmon portions skin on
- 2 Spring onions finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli finely chopped (seeds removed)
- juice of a lime
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 200ml coconut cream
- 4 pieces baking paper
- 4 equal sized pieces aluminum foil
- Olive oil for drizzling
pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
Place 2 pieces of foil on the bench, then top with baking paper
Place 1 portion of salmon on each of the parcels.
Divide the ingredients between the two parcels.
Then top with a piece of baking paper then a piece of foil and seal off the parcels
Cook in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
drizzle olive oil to serve
Recipe by Ben Milbourne